Do you think a person’s face changes when someone smiles? We believe that the answer, globally, will be yes. It can be a positive or a negative change, and that’s why so much focus is put on it by people in the entertainment industries.
Not only are professionals taught how to smile for photographs, but they are encouraged to invest in dental aesthetic upgrades like high-quality veneers in Sydney. Let’s discuss the impact of veneers on your appearance.
The Possible Changes Made By Veneers
Veneers can treat single or multiple teeth as part of an aesthetic transformation, including:
Misalignment: Veneers can dramatically improve the appearance of misalignment, saving months of orthodontic treatment and related costs.
Gaps: Over 25% of the population has gaps in their teeth. A single gap is often seen as very attractive, but some people prefer to correct it with veneers. It’s a simple solution.
Stained Teeth: If intrinsic stains cannot be corrected with whitening or the enamel is too weak for this solution, then veneers are a very good option.
Damaged Tooth: Chips, fractures and similar damages are difficult to treat with fillings and crowns, so veneers should definitely be considered.
Am I A Veneers Candidate In Sydney?
Stain-resistant porcelain veneers are made with a natural appearance, thus achieving a natural-looking smile that doesn’t have the seam lines of a filling or crown.
Veneer candidates should be in generally good health and have strict oral hygiene habits as well as a sufficient layer of tooth enamel. Tooth decay or gingivitis will prohibit you from getting veneers.
The Veneers Process
- Your dentist will assess your teeth and manually take impressions.
- After numbing the treatment area, a thin layer of enamel will be shaved off of your tooth to accommodate the thickness of the new veneer.
- A second set of impressions are done. A dental laboratory will use the impressions to manufacture the veneers.
- In the interim, you will be fitted with temporary veneers.
- When ready, the final veneers will be checked for accuracy of fit and colour and then will be bonded onto your teeth.
In a very short time, your smile will go from average to amazing!
Booking For Veneers
For a world-class smile that will transform your appearance, book an appointment now to chat with us about the option of dental veneers in Sydney for you.